AK47 Index du Forum

AK47 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

France coach hints at possible Pogba return to Juventus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AK47 Index du Forum -> AK47 -> Partie Externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 09:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: France coach hints at possible Pogba return to Juventus Répondre en citant

France coach and former Juventus player and manager Didier Deschamps spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport and had some sbobet mobile interesting words to say about Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba as well as the Bianconeri and their path to Champions League glory.
"All of Manchester United is in trouble. Pogba i always the same and is one of the best midfielders in the world," he told the Italian paper.
"Juventus fans dream of his return to Turin? Dreams are a part of life (laughs). Maybe the fans did not dream of Cristiano Ronaldo sbobet mobile and then he arrived. Sometimes dreams come true but compared to a few years ago, this time Pogba would cost much more.
"Today's Juve is as strong as mine with which I won the Champions League in 1996. Allegri's Juve is as competitive as the one where I played. The difference is also made in details. This Juventus has sbobet mobile the means to be among the favourites.
"Cristiano Ronaldo makes the Champions League victory almost obligatory. With him, Juventus have guaranteed a player who can be decisive in important moments. He is a great professional," Deschamps concluded.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 09:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AK47 Index du Forum -> AK47 -> Partie Externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange