AK47 Index du Forum

AK47 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Jose Mourinho has revealed the content of a text message

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AK47 Index du Forum -> AK47 -> Partie Externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 06:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jose Mourinho has revealed the content of a text message Répondre en citant

The Portuguese was the subject of a news report on Friday saying that he would be axed by United chiefs regardless of the sbobet mobile result against The Magpies. It claimed that the board had become fed up with Mourinho’s divisive antics this season, which have seen him fall out with star players and engage in heated debates with the media. The club denied the allegations on Saturday morning, however, vowing that Mourinho would be given time to turn the team’s fortunes around. After United’s pivotal sbobet mobile 3-2 victory over Newcastle, the 55-year-old boss revealed the contents of a text message he received from a senior United official, thought to be Ed Woodward, confirming he has the board’s backing. Speaking to talkSPORT, Mourinho said it told him to “ignore what you are going to read and do your job”. “The ones that read the papers, that are connected with social media, they thought maybe I had sbobet mobilegone [been sacked],” the three-time Premier League winner said. “When I woke up in the morning I had an SMS from my board to say ignore what you are going to read and do your job. Mourinho looked on the brink after 10 minutes when goals from Kenedy and Yoshinori Muto stunned Old Trafford. Boos rang around the stadium and the United manager didn’t wait to turn things around, pulling Eric Bailly in the 18th minute and introducing Juan Mata. It was the diminutive Spaniard who created United’s route back into the game with a pinpoint free-kick with 20 minutes remaining.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 06:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AK47 Index du Forum -> AK47 -> Partie Externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange