AK47 Index du Forum

AK47 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Danny Welbeck scored twice for Arsenal against Brentford

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AK47 Index du Forum -> AK47 -> Partie Externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Oct - 04:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Danny Welbeck scored twice for Arsenal against Brentford Répondre en citant

ARSENAL boss Unai Emery has dropped an early hint over his starting XI for this weekend’s Premier League game with sbobet ninja Watford. The Gunners go into the clash at the Emirates on Saturday (3pm) having won their last six matches in all competitions. The latest of which saw Arsenal knock Championship outfit Brentford out of the Carabao Cup last night thanks to a 3-1 victory. Danny Welbeck netted twice in that clash as he put pressure on Alexandre Lacazette, who also scored, and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Though Emery seemed to suggest the former Manchester United man will stay on the bench against the Hornets.
“Each match is very important for the players, they can show sbobet ninja us and show every supporter and every person their performance,” Emery said.
“Tonight, it's a good performance from every player and also Danny Welbeck, he worked with two goals, helping us.
“And for Saturday, he's also another player that I can try, to help the first XI because he's doing very well, with a big commitment. “But also, I want the first XI with the performance and I want other players [on the bench], when I am looking back I want to see sbobet ninja good players looking forward to help the game for us.
“He [Welbeck] gave us his quality and also his commitment every day. “Danny Welbeck is working with this commitment and when he is playing also with a performance like today, and I think he’s helping the team and we want this.”

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Oct - 04:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AK47 Index du Forum -> AK47 -> Partie Externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange