AK47 Index du Forum

AK47 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Retainers, suggestions on fixes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AK47 Index du Forum -> AK47 -> Partie Externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hawrdstrack

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 07:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Retainers, suggestions on fixes Répondre en citant

Hello,

Just thought I want to change what P2W means. In this case, having 180 (after app 200) sell slots per character, making it 1600 per server / account (so duo box will have 3200 etc.) while base per is 320 per 8 chrs, or 40 per chr. This glaringly fits the meaning of P2W, what is literally defined as "winning" is not the point of this thread, and I do not know how that is missed by many. I do not want to pay 30 EUR or whatever it is up (my understanding 36 USD) plus micro transactions just to keep up sales. 36 USD + micro transactions means that one person can rule the pricing on a lot of key points because of this P2W situation now. DO NOT SELL POWER! at ANY kind of level. For people auguring making accounts and chris is the same thing, it does not make this glaring so why .. TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is worth noting how much longer it takes to change chrs or accounts then to manage everything from one character. (Fyi FFXIV) While you're trying to change, you can not do it. (and a missed price change) .At some point, you can not manage that many accounts without having some kind of bot. this app puts a lot of power in a single account, it's a duet boxer due to the streamline it gives, and being a boxer with this app just makes it exponentially worse. This app makes it too easy to price, and costs you more money. You really can not make a change in your game items,

For more information you can visit here:
Bitcoin Payment Advertising

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 07:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AK47 Index du Forum -> AK47 -> Partie Externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange